1 мая 2022 г.

The One with Ross's Tan

Friends 10×3


Joey: Well, I know exactly what I'm gonna do.
Chandler: Really? Like, you have a routine?
Joey: No. See, each woman is different. You have to appreciate their uniqueness.
Chandler: Really?
Joey: No, I do six things. First, I look deep into her eyes, then I kiss her. Next, I take my hand and I softly graze her thigh...

Ross: You sprayed my front twice.
The Tanning Salon Guy: You never turned?
Ross: No. I barely got to "three Mississippi."
The Tanning Salon Guy: Mississippi? I said count to five.
Ross: Mississippi-lessly?!?!

Ross: Well, how bad is it?
The Tanning Salon Guy: Not that bad yet. But it gets darker for the next four hours.
Ross: So how dark will it get?
The Tanning Salon Guy: Oh, you got sprayed with two twos and...
Ross: I'm a four?!
The Tanning Salon Guy: Yeah, but your back's a zero. You'll wanna even that out.

The Tanning Salon Guy: You got two more twos?
Ross: I'm an eight!

Joey: Thanks for dinner.
Rachel: I thought you paid.

Monica: Well, I said no to her coming over now. I couldn't say no twice. I got this uncontrollable need to please people.
Phoebe: Fine. Fine. You would not hold up well under torture.
Monica: Oh, and you would?
Phoebe: I did.

Rachel: Well, this is romantic...
Joey: I'm sorry. This has never happened to me before. I'm an expert at taking off bras. I could do it with one hand. I could do it with my eyes closed. Once I just looked at one... and it popped open. I blame your bra.

Rachel: Okay, look, I'm really sorry about that, Joey. But do you think maybe, on some level, you don't want to take off my bra?
Joey: No, I don't have another level.

Chandler: That fake British woman's a real bitch, but she sure can dance.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий