23 мая 2022 г.

Sluga naroda #1.10

Servant of the People 1×10


Olga Yurievna Mischenko: You're being so official.
Vasiliy Petrovich Goloborodko, president of Ukraine: It's an official holiday. It's Bank Employee Day. Best wishes on behalf of the president. From the entire presidential office. From Parliament and your colleagues. I wish you a strong hryvnia, or nerves.

Mila Skorik: Don't think about your conscience. You did everything right! Well done. I could be your conscience. Let me suffer.

Mila Skorik: I'll go to church and light candles. And let's travel. Where to? Egypt? And go camel riding? Or bamboleo, Brazil! Where to? To Spain! Just say where! Lord... Standing here like that...? People will see. Or, we could buy a house. A big, cheerful one. With a swimming pool? And a fur coat. Two! One for you and one for me. Identical, in white. And we'll fix mom's teeth!... It's okay. I can do it on my own. I've got it, no worries... Did you count it? Nobody has cheated you? Well done! I'm proud of you. I love you!


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий