5 мая 2022 г.

Happy Death Day (2017)

Gregory: We can't do this today... there's too much going on in the building. I have patients.
Tree: And I'm losing mine.

Tree: I'm totally having déjà vu right now.
Danielle: Oh. I have it all the time. It's supposed to mean, like, someone's thinking about you while they're masturbating. I have it at least five times a day.

Tree: Oh, my God, this is a nightmare.

Tree: Look, I know this isn't gonna make any sense, but I have already lived through this day. Twice.

Tree: Birthdays are just excuses to, like, eat cake and open presents and shit. There's no real meaning behind a birthday.

Carter: Look, the way I see it is-is... you have unlimited amount of lives, so you have unlimited opportunities to solve your own murder.

Gregory: We just got these back from imaging, and these are signs of... major trauma. I mean, given the severity of the scar tissue and the size of the lesions... This is gonna sound crazy, but... technically... you should be dead.

Carter: Hey, uh, you know, I don't think you should be taking that many. I mean, you could... you could die.
Tree: If only it were that easy. Water, por favor.

Tree: You know what's funny? You relive the same day over and over again, you kind of start to see who you really are.

Tree: Hey! Safety's off. Thanks for the tip.

Carter: What are you gonna wish for?
Tree: Tomorrow.
Carter: Tomorrow? That's... I mean, isn't that kind of a given? You want to aim for anything higher?
Tree: No. Tomorrow's good enough for me.

Carter: You know what your little scenario reminds me of?
Tree: What?
Carter: Groundhog Day... The movie, Groundhog Day?
Tree: I don't know.
Carter: With Bill Murray?
Tree: Who's Bill Murray?
Carter: Are you kidding me? Ghostbusters!
Tree: Sorry. I...
Carter: How...
Tree: I don't know.
Carter: How do you sleep at night? You've never seen Groundhog Day?


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий