16 мая 2022 г.

The One Where Rachel's Sister Babysits

Friends 10×5


Joey: She may be the hottest girl I've ever hated...

Ross: What you working on?
Joey: Monica and Chandler's recommendation. I want it to sound smart, but I don't know any big words or anything.
Ross: Why don't you use your thesaurus?
Joey: What did I just say?

Chandler: It doesn't make any sense.
Joey: Well, of course it does. It's smart. I used a the-saurus.
Chandler: On every word?
Joey: Yep.
Chandler: All right, what was this sentence originally?
Joey: "They are warm, nice people with big hearts."
Chandler: And that became, "They are humid, prepossessing Homo sapiens... with full-sized aortic pumps."
Joey: Yeah. Yeah. And hey, I really mean it, dude.

Amy: Uh... Sure you want to eat that?
Joey: I'm curvy and I like it!

Ross: I don't really want her to see.
Rachel: Why not?
Ross: Because there are so many terrible sights in this world. Like war. Or that thing in Joey's refrigerator. Remember? It was in a milk carton, but it looked like meat?

Mike: Phoebe, I love you. There's no one else in the world I would ask to marry me three times. But I want to take care of you... have babies with you... and grow old with you. Phoebe Buffay, will you marry me?


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий