22 мая 2022 г.

Redeeming Love (2022)

Lucky: You got to have plans, Angel. You got to hope for something more in this world outside of this... paradise.
Angel: Hope for what?
Lucky: You can't get by without hope.
Angel: I get by.
Lucky: How?
Angel: Never look back, never look forward.

Rebecca: All men want to do is use you... When you give them your heart, they tear it to shreds. None of them care... Nobody cares about anybody in this world.

Michael: Next time I pray to God for a woman to share my life, I'm gonna be a lot more specific...

Angel: Maybe I'll get... married or something.
Duchess: You fancy doing laundry and cooking for a man and giving him sex whenever and however he wants for free? You know how to make a man happy for 30 minutes. That's all you're good at.

Michael: Marriage is not slavery.

Michael: One mile can be harder to walk than 20.

Angel: If you knew half of what I did, you'd send me right back.
Michael: Uh, listen, you did not choose the life you had. Okay? But you can choose the life you want.

Paul: I-I-I need to talk to you about something, Michael. It's about Angel. Sh-She's not who you think she is.
Michael: She's exactly who I think she is. She's my wife.

Michael: Because... I love you.

Michael: See, sometimes you have to leave behind what you were born into to become who... who God meant you to be.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий