18 мая 2022 г.

Psych: The Movie (2017)

El Proveedor: Buying or selling?
Shawn Spencer: Browsing. Window shopping, if I'm being completely honest... I just started my Christmas shopping today, okay? Every year, I tell myself, start in July, do a little bit each month... you'll be so happy when the Yuletide rolls in.

El Proveedor: Who the hell wears a beard over a beard?
Shawn Spencer: Who wears a beard-beard? Overachievers. That's who, Jack.

Shawn Spencer: Gus, don't be the comma in Earth, Wind & Fire.

Burton Guster: We both know the problem is the name.
Shawn Spencer: You shut your drunk mouth... That name is spun gold.
Burton Guster: It literally looks like a bunch of letters pushed together... psychphrancisco.
Shawn Spencer: One word, all lowercase, ph for the f. What's not to understand, Gus?

Karen: Get out of here?
Burton Guster: Yes.
Karen: Mr. Guster, this is my first field action in two years. Do you have any idea what the chief of police does?
Burton Guster: Yeah, they cut ribbons and stuff.
Karen: Exactly! It's awful. So, if you'll excuse me, I am going to go shoot some bad guys.

Burton Guster: Hello. My name is Burton Guster, and this is my partner, White Privilege.

El Proveedor: Read me.
Shawn Spencer: Read you..... Covfefe. You like knives. You like kittens. You like... Middle-aged... kittens.
El Proveedor: Mm-hmm. The past. Anyone can read the past.
Shawn Spencer: I got the kittens right?

Juliet O'Hara: You always have my back.
Shawn Spencer: Because that's how we do it. We take on these... these crazy obstacles, right? And... and we come at it together and we work through it, because we are an us. We are a we. We are... we are lovers in the nighttime.
Juliet O'Hara: Are we? Do we? Should we?
Shawn Spencer: I don't know, you're... you're Dr. Suessing me now.

Allison Cowley: Who is this guy?
Strode: I'm the assistant coroner, bitch.
Allison Cowley: Aw, come on.
Strode: Okay, all right. I have to apologize to everybody for that whole, uh, "bitch" thing. That was uncalled for.
Henry Spencer: Strode, Strode, shut up. She's about to kill us.
Strode: That's no excuse, Henry. It's a new world. I know it. We all know it. And... and there is no reason that your gender should have any bearing on my choice of insults.

Shawn Spencer: Gus... he's no dandy.
Burton Guster: He's a black gentleman ninja.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий