13 мая 2022 г.

Interesting People on Christopher Street

The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel 4×4


Midge: We always talk about me and my relationships. What about you? I haven't seen you with anybody since we've been together.
Susie: So?
Midge: Just curious about your life.
Susie: My life is you. That's it. Thinking about you. Talking about you. Waiting for you, rescuing you from bullshit dates. I don't have time for anything else.

Susie: Maybe I've been hanging out with you for too long, but I actually do think you wore the wrong hat.

Mei: You don't have bowls? Don't you eat soup?
Joel: I don't trust soup. It tells you it's food, but you eat it, and you're never full. Feels like a scam.

Joel: Look, I know my parents. You being Chinese... Yes, it will be a surprise. But trust me, it will not be their biggest problem.
Mei: No?
Joel: You not being Jewish, that's gonna wake the neighbors.
Mei: Right. They don't want you with a gentile. And a Chinese girl is like a double gentile. Triple gentile! More!

Midge: You-you had an intermission?
Rose: We broke up for a while.
Midge: You did?
Abe: I made a young man's mistake and told your mother I couldn't see her because I needed to focus on my PhD.

Frank: Try to look beyond the dirt. It's got nice northern exposure, a classic view.
Nicky: Nine subway lines right below us, so the commute's easy from anywhere.
Frank: Good people on this floor, too. When they see something, they don't talk.

Asher: Goodbye, Abe. Last word of advice, writer to writer. You over-use "quite," and "thusly" is a stupid word. Fuck you, don't call me again. And please throw out that weird chalk of yours.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий