6 мая 2022 г.

Dog (2022)

Briggs: I'm getting the knee pads, sir. Come on.
Captain Jones: Are you really just gonna pull out right now?
Briggs: Might as well just get the strap out of the center console and put me down if I can't get back in the game, just go ahead and end it for me. Just put me out of my misery, it's fine.

Briggs: What's up, dog? You remember me? Your favorite chew toy from 2015. Huh?

Briggs: Me and you are gonna go on a little road trip. Fifteen hundred miles. Just to act like your daddy's looking down on us from above...

Briggs: Where are you guys going? What about... What about my pain?

Briggs: What did I say? Right when we walked in, I said that, "Never in history has a blind veteran and his hero dog walked into a hotel and not gotten a free room." And why did I say that? Why did I say that happens every time? Oh, you're right. Freedom. That is why that happens. Who's a genius?

Briggs: Oh, my God, I can... I can see. I can see. Guys, I can see!

Noah: You know, we trained to put the whole world on our back. At the end of the day, the hardest thing was knocking on a friend's door.

Briggs: There is about zero chance of us making it a hundred clicks in six hours with no cell phone service or ride. But, hey, last time I checked, "surrender" is not a Ranger word.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий