14 мая 2022 г.

Miguel

This Is Us 6×15


Kincaid: Forbes Field is... it's a gem. Try to sneak down to the seats behind home plate. That's where I caught that ball. Best seats in the house.
Miguel: Only want to see a game. No matter where to sit.
Kincaid: Son, where you sit is all that matters.

Miguel: Um, the name's Miguel, by the way. Miguel Rivas. I sent in two résumés, but, um, Miguel never got a call back.

Miguel: I see how hard you work. Thankless work.
Beatriz Rivas: There is no thankless. Love is giving your heart without expectation.

Miguel: I never felt like I belonged. Puerto Rican or American. Spanish or English. I've just... I've never felt at home anywhere.

Rebecca: Okay. So, the kids know you'll be here. And, thankfully, you're no stranger to Pearson Thanksgivings.
Miguel: Oh, yeah. I know the drill. Uh, Pilgrim Rick.
Rebecca: Uh-huh.
Miguel: Hot dogs and Police Academy 3.
Rebecca: Yeah.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий