2 мая 2022 г.

A God-Fearin' Baptist and a Hot Trophy Husband

Young Sheldon 5×19


Georgie: I got a girl pregnant.
George: Oh, no.
Georgie: I messed up.
George: Oh, no.
Georgie: What do I do?
George: Oh, no.
Georgie: Please, say anything else.
George: I'm trying!

Mary: What do we even know about this girl?
Georgie: Well, that's the thing...
George: Buckle up.
Georgie: She's 29.
Mary: Years old?! Oh, my...

Mary: Kind of déjà vu, huh?
George: Kind of.
Mary: I wanna be furious at him, but how can I? The trick is to forget we did the same thing, then it's easy.

Mary: Before I say anything, I owe you an apology.
Meemaw: Love 'em, hit me.
Mary: I was just thinking about the hell I put you through when...
Meemaw: You were saying?
Mary: I was just thinking about when I was pregnant with Georgie, and... how hard that must've been for you. I'm sorry.

Sheldon: Mom, have you seen my Thursday socks? I looked in my drawer and I could only find Wednesday and Friday.
Mary: Thursday's are in the dryer.
Sheldon: Mm. Oh. Here's the little rascals.

Georgie: Okay, in my defense...
Meemaw: You have no defense. You're an idiot.
Georgie: That was a big part of my defense.

George: What?
Missy: Nothing... I love you.
George: Okay.
Sheldon: In case it's not apparent, she was speaking for both of us.
George: O-kay...

Mandy: I'm having a baby, I don't need to marry another one.
Georgie: I know I'm young now, but think about it... When you're a dried-up old lady, I'll be your hot trophy husband.

Meemaw: Well, just remember, if you ever need anything, call me. I've already been through this with my daughter, so I know how to do it wrong.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий