26 мая 2022 г.

Family Meeting

This Is Us 6×16


Beth: Ah, and thus will begin the classic "Who is the better man and son" pissing contest. "She's our mother, Kev. She has cared for us our entire lives, and now it's our turn to care for her. Because she's our mother, Kev."
Sophie: "Oh, really? Really, Randall? Well, thank you, thank you for telling me that our mother is our mother. You know, I built this house for her with my bare hands."
Beth: Mm-hmm.
Philip: Wow. Wow, that's great. You two should take this on the road.
Sophie: Ah, thank you.
Beth: We really should.
Philip: Well, Kate's there. It's gonna be fine... What?

Randall: That's not our mom, Kev.
Kevin: No, it's not.
Randall: Our mother was magic. She always knew exactly what each one of us needed.

Beth: I don't know, it's like... sometimes I think it's been the greatest burden and the greatest blessing of my life, being a part of this family.
Sophie: Same, same.
Philip: Would you say it was, like, equal parts burden and blessing? Or is it more like, 60-40?
Beth: Oh, depends on the day, Big Phil. Depends on the day...

Jack: Okay, let me see... Pregnant! How do you feel?
Rebecca: I feel... hungry.

Rebecca: I'm not ready. ....
Jack: Look, Bec... we can do this. It-It's just one tiny little baby. Two of us.
Rebecca: One baby... two of us.

Kate: Who knows, maybe this... this was the reason all along.
Randall: The reason for what?
Kate: That there are three of us.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий