9 мая 2022 г.

Happy Death Day 2U (2019)


Tree: Tombs is dead. So is Lori. Then who's the killer this time?

Ryan: It's like Inception. It's a dream within a dream.
Carter: Bro, you're not dreaming.
Tree: Ryan, we...
Ryan: Shh. I'm trying to wake myself up...

Carter: Oh, hey. You're up. I wasn't sure if you wanted to sleep in or not.

Ryan: Uh... who's this crazy white girl?

Carter: It is a bad dream.
Tree: It's a nightmare! This sucks! It sucks the biggest mega balls in the history of shitty ball-suckery! It... I'm okay.

Ryan: It's almost impossible to create a holographic universe. You're probably stuck in a quantum cyclic dimension. There's only one of you here, because the other you got knocked into a parallel dimension somewhere in the multiverse.
Tree: Okay, Ryan. Thanks for clearing that up. That was super helpful.
Ryan: You never heard the multiverse theory?
Tree: Do I look like someone who knows what a multiverse is?

Carter: Oh, hey. You're up.
Tree: What dimension am I in?

Julie Gelbman: Well, we all have to make hard choices, Tree. That's life. And sometimes the past is pulling us in one direction and the future is calling us somewhere new. But, of course, if I had to choose, I'd pick Daddy. I mean, without him, I wouldn't have you, right?

Tree: But how did you know that he was the one?
Julie Gelbman: I didn't. I took a chance. I followed my heart. That's kind of how love works, Tree. It's a leap of faith.

Tree: I know what it's like living a double life. Always feeling like shit about yourself.

Tree: It's never too late to change. Someone once told me that "every day is a chance to be someone better." Maybe this is your day.

Tree: You know, people say "I love you" all the time, but... it's not until you can't say it to that person's face anymore that you really realize how much you mean it.

Tree: Oh, God, I'm so stupid. I really thought I could have it all, but I can't.
Julie Gelbman: Oh, honey, nobody can. But guess what. That's okay. You'll get what you need.
Tree: I hope so.

Tree: Once a douchebag, always a douchebag.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий