30 мая 2022 г.

The Cousin of Death

Ozark 4×8


Martin 'Marty' Byrde: He expects us to clean up the scene and then, uh, and then get to Chicago.

Wendy Byrde: I'm right.
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: No, you're just... you're being emotional.
Wendy Byrde: Are you fucking kidding me!?
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: I'm sorry, okay?
Wendy Byrde: I'll rip your tongue out of your mouth!
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: I'm sorry. I just...
Wendy Byrde: Come on! Emotional!!

Wendy Byrde: She's trying to fucking kill the man!
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: She doesn't even know what the guy looks like. How's she gonna find him, huh? And even if she does, how's she gonna get to him?
Wendy Byrde: Jesus! All this and you still... you don't understand people's will?

Javier: The stock will be in my mother's name. She's not on any law enforcement list. She's simply a citizen.
Clare Shaw: But she is the sister and the mother of drug cartel leaders.
Wendy Byrde: Well, I think what, uh, Clare's trying to say is that... What are we supposed to say your mother's role is in the company, you know?

Javier: What if I offered you $2 million, but I said I wanted my name on a building? Or I could beat the living shit out of you, and the donation would be anonymous? What'd you say?

Wendy Byrde: Ruth, please. Come on. Javi dies, everything that we worked for just falls apart.
Ruth Langmore: Welcome to my fucking world.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий