10 мая 2022 г.

The Night Before the Wedding

This Is Us 6×14


Philip: Pearson kryptonite. Hot singers onstage singing rock classics. It's how Dad fell for Mom.
Kevin: Yeah.
Philip: Oh, uh, "Moonshadow," right?
Kevin: Wow.
Kate: Mm-hmm.
Philip: I had to brush up on my Pearson trivia before, you know, marrying one.

Kevin: Nothing to worry about.

Sophie: Um, how are... how are your kids doing?
Kevin: Oh, uh, they're incredible. They're incredible. And I know that's something that all parents say, you know, that their kids are special. My kids are special. They really are, though. They... They're special.

Nicky: Love is a tricky game... It's like that damn Dipsy Doodle.
Kevin: Hmm? What is it? What's a Dipsy Doodle?
Nicky: It's a pinball game I used to play. Friggin' game sucked me in. Mm. It was a shifty bastard, 'cause... You know, I always kept track of the balls it let me have...
Kevin: Mm-hmm.
Nicky: ...but it always changed. Just when I thought I was done for, I'd get another shot.
Kevin: Hmm?
Nicky: You got to keep your eye on all the balls.
Kevin: Stop talking about balls.
Nicky: Balls.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий