3 мая 2022 г.

Loving Vincent (2017)

Postman Joseph Roulin: Babes are like animals son. They can know the heart of a man just by the size of 'em... They're less fickle than grown-ups.

Postman Joseph Roulin: He had a breakdown. It happens to people.
Armand Roulin: If they're weak.
Postman Joseph Roulin: Live longer, you'll see. Life can even bring down the strong.

Armand Roulin: I want to ask the doctor about Vincent.
Louise Chevalier: Well I can tell you about him. He was evil.
Armand Roulin: Is that a medical opinion?

Marguerite Gachet: You want to know so much about his death, but what do you know of his life?

Marguerite Gachet: I take flowers to his grave. That's all I can do for him now. He would appreciate the delicate beauty of their bloom even each blade of their grassy stems. No detail of life was too small or too humble for him. He appreciated and loved it all.

Armand Roulin: Vincent wrote to my father six weeks before he died, and he said he fell absolutely calm and in a normal slate. So I came here hoping you could explain how he went from absolutely calm and in a normal state to suicidal.

Vincent van Gogh: "Who am I in the eyes of most people? A nobody, a non entity, an unpleasant person. Someone who has not, and never will have any position in society. In short, the lowest of the low. Well then even if that were all absolutely true, then one day I will have to show by my work what this nobody, this non entity has in his heart."


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий