15 мая 2022 г.

House of Gucci (2021)

Patrizia Reggiani: It was a name that sounded so sweet, so seductive. Synonymous with wealth... style... power.
     You passed one of their windows and peeked inside, hoping you'd earn enough money someday to afford the second-cheapest item... Surprise! You won't.
But the last name was a curse too.
     It belonged to a Tuscan family. They didn't fight over land or crown. They fought over their own skins.


Rodolfo Gucci: You know... there is a certain sort of young woman... who makes their fortune from getting their hooks into someone like you.
Maurizio Gucci: Well, yes, Father, but Patrizia is not like that.

Maurizio Gucci: Don't do this to me. You can't stop it.
Rodolfo Gucci: I can, I will. I will... I cut you from my will. I'll leave you with nothing.
Maurizio Gucci: That's fine. I love her.
Rodolfo Gucci: You're making a big mistake. Oh, she's fine, but, you know, she's a... She's just a...
Maurizio Gucci: I love what she is.

Rodolfo Gucci: No, Aldo. You and your profits. Come on, things are fine as they are. Gucci doesn't belong in a mall, it belongs in a museum.
Aldo Gucci: Museum where it'll make no profit.

Patrizia Reggiani: How many candles is it?
Aldo Gucci: Seventy. They say it's the new sixty-nine.

Aldo Gucci: Patrizia, you should know... that the Guccis were noble saddle-makers to medieval courts. We have history flowing through these green and red webbings. And yes, we are expensive. But quality is remembered long after price is forgotten.

Maurizio Gucci: It's all bullshit. We're not royalty. My grandfather Guccio was a bellhop in London. That's where he got the idea for leather goods. By carrying bags around for rich aristocrats. Gucci is like that cake... Once you think there's enough to go around... then you'll have a taste, and then you'll want more... and then you'll want the whole thing for yourself.
Patrizia Reggiani: What about you? You just gonna sit around and watch them eat everything?
Maurizio Gucci: Me? I am Gucci by name. I don't have their Tuscan character. It was diluted by my mother's German blood.

Maurizio Gucci: This is the happiest I've been in my life. Why change that?
Patrizia Reggiani: You... You're so much more than this. You can help the family. Strong family makes a strong business.

Rodolfo Gucci: Over the years, I have found... that true talent is often unaware of its own brilliance. It must be cherished and protected. Whereas hacks, they run around... shouting their delicious ideas, begging to be recognized. Blind... to their own... mediocrity.
     My dear nephew, you have achieved a triumph of mediocrity. And you have also achieved the unimaginable. You have found one thing... upon which your father and I can agree. Your total incompetence.

Paolo Gucci: Boof.

Maurizio Gucci: Where Ralph Lauren stores, they feel like movie sets and Versace is a rock concert, Gucci stores will feel like the Vatican of fashion. Grazie.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий