11 мая 2022 г.

The One with the Cake

Friends 10×4


Rachel: You know, Pheebs, when I was little, on my birthday... my daddy would hide a present in every room of the house. And then he would draw a treasure map to help me find them all.
Phoebe: Aw, I love family traditions like that. When Ursula and I were kids, on our birthday... our stepdad would sell his blood to buy us food.

Rachel: Phoebe has prepared something.
Phoebe: That's right. I prepared a song for Emma, from my heart to hers. For there's no greater gift than the gift of music.

Ross: Uh, Rach? Does this bakery by any chance also bake... erotic cakes? Say, for bachelorette parties?
Rachel: Ross, what are you talking...? Oh, my God! They put my baby's face on a penis!
Phoebe: Now it's a party!

Ross: I am this close to tugging on my testicles again.

Joey: Oh, I got it. Okay, everyone pick a number from one to 10, all right? Whoever gets the highest number gets to go first.
Monica: Okay, 10.
Joey: Okay, Monica picks 10. I call nine. Anyone else?


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий