29 июл. 2010 г.

Extract

& Joel: Do you want to go to the bedroom?
    Suzie: I'm a little tired.
    Joel: Really?
    Suzie: Yeah, just... I don't know. It's the middle of the week.
    Joel: It's not the middle of the week. It's Monday, baby.
    Suzie: It's Monday? Shit!
    Joel: What happened?
    Suzie: Dancing with the Stars.


& Dean: Hi. Dean. Entrepreneur, spiritualist, healer.


& Dean: You should try smoking a little pot.
    Joel: That's a drug.
    Dean: It's not a drug. It's a flower. It has healing properties. Stress is a killer.


& Joel: I mean, it's your balls. It kind of makes you think, doesn't it, how fragile we all are? Especially our balls. They're just hanging there. A little sack*. Any minute, could just be cut off forever.
    Dean: What'd life be like, walking around without testicles? Can you imagine that shit?
    Joel: Yeah, actually, I rarely use my balls anymore at all.


& Joel: ...... I figured out a way to use this synthetic derivative of the wintergreen component, and it just... It doesn't evaporate as easily. And from that, you know...
    Cindy: Wow. I mean, you... You figured all of that out, like, with your brain!
    Joel: Yeah.
    Cindy: You must be really rich.
    Joel: I've got a 7 Series BMW and some pretty nice clothes.
    Cindy: You know so many people. My God. You are really popular.


& Mary: I knew it. That's what happens when you don't pay attention.


& Brian: Then you got dinkus* down there.
    Joel: Who? Mary?
    Brian: No, no. The other one. What's-her-face? She asked me, or rather "aksed me," for more personal days. Just like that.


& Brian: By the way, guess who asked for a raise today?
    Joel: Who?
    Brian: Dinkus. Can you believe that?
    Joel: Brian, you know, you call everyone here dinkus. I don't know who you're talking about. ... You know, you really ought to learn the employees' names.
    Brian: Yeah, I was thinking about that, but then I figured, hey, if this deal goes through next week, I won't have to. It's not like I'm gonna be inviting dinkus and boy genius over for dinner.


& Brad: No, wait! Please! Don't! Man! Listen, man, me and your wife got something really special going on. Please don't mess it up for me.
    Joel: Don't mess it up? You're talking about my wife! My house! My pool! Stupid ass.
    Brad: No, wait! Come on! You can't do this to me!
    Joel: Yes, I can!


& Suzie: I was bored and frustrated, and I was not feeling particularly pretty. But we just... We have to stop this. This has made me realize I really want to make my marriage work. I'm sorry.
    Brad: This doesn't mean that we can't still see each other, though, right?
    Suzie: Yes, that's... That's exactly what it means.
    Brad: Why?
    Suzie: Because of everything that I just said. Do you need me to say it again?
    Brad: Can I see you tomorrow?



--Dict:
sack — мешок
dinkus — =A person that does stupid things.
aksed — =it's how you would spell a word you can't pronouce right.



On Imdb


~ Незатейливый сюжет, хорошая игра, звук, классная компания хороших актёров: неизменно прекрасная Mila Kunis, неожиданный Ben Affleck и все-все-все остальные. Хороший кастинг.




Extract

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий