19 июл. 2010 г.

Brooklyn's Finest

& Priest: You're here. So you've prayed for guidance.
    Sal: No, I couldn't do that.
    Priest: Why not?
    Sal: 'Cause prayers were not gonna give me what I needed.
    Priest: Is that more important than your relationship with God? No matter what you may have done... He's ready to forgive you.
    Sal: He is?
    Priest: We're all imperfect creatures... and we're led to sin. That's why we have to surrender our souls to God.
    Sal: Well, to be honest with you, I've been here before, all right, asking for God's help a lot of times, okay? And my situation is not getting any sunnier, you know? So... so why should it now?
    Priest: Your pride is denying the possibility of God's goodness.
    Sal: Why does He get all the glory? You know, why is that? He gets all the glory and I get all the blame. I mean, is it not possible... that maybe God isn't carrying His end of the weight?


& Priest: Look. This thing is obviously weighing on you. So release it. Confess your sin. Pray for forgiveness.
    Sal: I don't want God's forgiveness. I want His fucking help. What? Is that so hard?


& Tango 2 a parking inspector: Get the fuck away from my car! Get a real fucking job, man.



+ Еще quotes на Imdb.


! Хороший. Но тяжелый. Но хороший.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий