8 июл. 2010 г.

House M.D. 6x16

Lockdown

Season 6, Episode 16

& Foreman: He did a brain biopsy without CT mapping, causing brain herniation and death.
    Taub: Look at this one. Patient lost four liters of blood from a botched penisectomy.
    Foreman: On a patient named Lisa Cuddy?
    Taub: Damn it. They're all named Lisa Cuddy. He's not even here, and he's screwing with us. Where's the joy in that?


& Foreman: You really want to get into his head?
    Taub: Yeah, but I decided against stabbing myself in the leg or getting addicted to pain pills.
    Foreman: You can, uh... Skip the stabbing.
    Taub: Where did you...
    Foreman: Confiscated them from a drug seeker in that clinic.
    Taub: It is after hours. I'll take one. Walk in House's shoes for a night.
    Foreman: One? I believe he wears a larger size.


& House: No cards, no flowers, not even a phone call. Let me guess. Lighthouse keeper.
    Patient: I was a classics Professor at Princeton for 26 years. Mostly research.
    House: So your closest colleagues died 2,000 years ago. That must be it. Not that you have no friends because, say, you're a miserable bastard.


& House: Are you trying to guilt me for not taking your case?
    Patient: You think a classicist doesn't believe in fate?
    House: You think Odysseus would lie whimpering like a loser in a hospital bed? Come on, take my offer. Take the drug holiday. Numb yourself out.
    Patient: I think you're the one who wants to numb himself out.


& Foreman: Dude.
    Taub: Dude.
    Foreman: Is the room still spinning?
    Taub: Mine is.
    Foreman: Maybe we shouldn't have taken so many.
    Taub: I'm gonna try to stand up.
    Foreman: You be careful.


& Foreman: Hit me.
    Taub: What?
    Foreman: Hit me in the face.
    Taub: Seriously?
    Foreman: You know you've always wanted to. Now's your chance.
    Taub: That's a great idea. We start a fight club. Maybe we... Oh, my God! You...
    Foreman: That is so cool! Okay. I can still feel my hand. ... I wasn't ready!
    Taub: What were you gonna do? Flex your goatee* muscles?


& Foreman: I needed to beat all those elite, spoiled kids around me, to show no weaknesses, to win at everything. Why'd I just tell you that? I always talk too much when I'm stoned. Why'd I just tell you that?
    Taub: It was stupid. You had great grades. One lab result shouldn't have mattered.
    Foreman: Except I didn't think I deserved to be at a top med school in the first place. Again.


& Patient: I'm gonna be dead in a few hours. Your secrets couldn't be safer. Unless you're keeping them from yourself.
    House: I like being alone. At least I convince myself that I'm better off that way. And then I met someone at a psychiatric hospital, of all places. She changed me. And then she left. We're better off alone. We suffer alone, we die alone. Doesn't matter if you're a model husband or father of the year. Tomorrow will be the same for you.
    Patient: But yesterday would have been different.



-- Dict:
goatee — эспаньолка; козлиная бородка



+ Еще quotes на Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий