22 июл. 2010 г.

The IT Crowd 4x4

Italian for Beginners

Season 4, Episode 4

& Douglas: Before we go on, Linda. Do you need to go to the toilet?
    Linda: No.
    Douglas: Then why are you doing a wee-wee walk? It's incredibly odd and distracting. Maybe it's just me? {...}
    Linda: It is not a wee-wee walk. I'm actually doing Around-the-world-virtual-triathlon-for-charity, using an iPhone application and Google Maps. Look, I'm in Spain.
    Douglas: God, that's hugely impressive. Haven't you just had a baby?
    Linda: So they tell me.
    Douglas: Now, do go on. And congratulation on getting an iPhone.


& Jen: Have you find out the story of what happened to Judy's parents?
    Roy: No, she doesn't really like talking about it.
    Jen: Why not so be curious like I would be?
    Roy: Yeah, you know what, it's none of my business.
    Moss: Maybe they not really dead. Maybe she doesn't know what the word orphan means. Maybe she thinks it just means... House-proud*.


& Moss: You don't speak Italian?
    Jen: No.
    Moss: Why did you say you did?
    Jen: No one is paying attention to me.
    Moss: So what did you actually say at the meeting?
    Jen: I don't know.
    Moss: Very impressive.
    Jen: He wants me to do a conference call with him. What am I gonna do?
    Moss: All these lies, Jen. This is exactly what happened with the Iraq war.


& Moss: Would it be of any help, whatsoever*... If I were to install a voice activated translation program on your laptop?.. No! Stupid idea! Stupid idea.
    Jen: No, no, no, no. A voice activated? Is that mean someone would speak and the translation would appear on the computer screen?
    Moss: Actually, now that you put it like that... That could work. Well done! Good idea, Jen.


& Jen: It's a very weird place to go on fire.
    Roy: A fire? At a Sea Park? It's the weirdest thing I've ever heard. Well, maybe... Maybe if there were plastic seats. Maybe they could go..
    Moss: They don't have plastic seats at Sea Park.
    Roy: How do you know?
    Moss: Roy, when I was on holiday... I live at Sea Park. It's the Funnest, Wettest, most splish-splashy, place in the world.
    Roy: Okay, did you go and see the sea lion show?
    Moss: Three times a day, for two weeks.
    Roy: And do they have plastic?..
    Moss: No, it's all stone steps.
    Roy: They won't went on fire! I've check wikipedia, there is no mention of a fire at any Sea Parks.
    Jen: Do you think maybe she's lying?
No, I mean, why would she lied? And if she was going to lie, why would she used this one? A fire at a Sea Park. It's wrecked in my head. I mean, if she has said that her parent are drowned, I'd be the happiest man in the world. But, a fire?.. At a Sea Park?..


& Roy: ... Twelve exits. There are twelve exits!
    Julia: What are you doing?
    Roy: What?
    Julia: What are you doing on the computer?
    Roy: Masturbating.


& Moss: Help me get the iPhone first. I can't lift my arms.
    Jen: No.
    Moss: I need to get it through the shoots, someone else will take it if you don't.
    Jen: I'm sure they're not giving it away, the engineer must've dropped it.
    Moss: No, no, no, It's the price. It's the price, you got to help me.
    Jen: I don't have time.
    Moss: But, it's an iPhone, Jen! I may able to get an iPhone without giving any money to Apple! I'll be living the dreams.


& Douglas: Where the hell have you been?
    Jen: Sorry, it's just...
    Douglas: Doesn't matter. So far, he satisfied with Jen we laugh at.



-- Dict:
House-proud — Увлекающийся созданием уюта / ведением домашнего хозяйства
whatsoever — бы то ни было; какой бы ни; что бы ни; любой




On Imdb.


! Ну-вот, настоящий, классический IT Crowd. Похоже, в 4 сезоне стоит смотреть только чётные эпизоды.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий