16 июл. 2010 г.

House M.D. 6x21

Help Me

Season 6, Episode 21

& Wilson: Having fun down there?
    House: Lots! Every time Cuddy leans over a patient, it's another opportunity for a down blouse nip slip.


& House: What's going on between her and Lucas?
    Wilson: Besides them moving in together? That's not enough for you?
    House: {...} She still using your ex-wife as a realtor?
    Wilson: As far as I know.
    House: Well, know a little farther, will you?


& House: I hope I didn't weird you out giving you that gift.
    Cuddy: Can we talk about this later?
    House: Of course. ... Is now later?


& House: See? This is why I lied about the phone. Your BP is spiking, so you're bleeding faster from your leg wound. I'm gonna have less time to save it. Hang up.
    Hanna 2 husband: Okay. Okay, they're telling me I have to go.
    House: That was stupid of me.
    Hanna: It was nice.
    House: I don't see that as a contradiction.


& Hanna: Would you pray with me?
    House: No. I'm not in the habit of encouraging my patients' superstitions.
    Hanna: How is that a habit? You plan on getting trapped under a building again?
    House: I don't believe in God.
    Hanna: I don't either. Please?


& Hanna: I always thought... If I did the right thing, if I treated people right, then good things would happen to me.
    House: You think that's how it works? I didn't use to. Then recently I tried... Now I don't know.


& Hanna: You think we can be friends when I get outta here?
    House: Yeah. We'll catch a ball game or... group sex show or something.


& House: Do an LP.
    Taub: We also have to consider other infections.
    House: So you're suggesting we do an LP?
    Taub: I guess I am.
    House: Genius.


& Hanna: How bad will it hurt?
    House: Like nothing you've ever felt before.


& Foreman: There's no way to prevent a fat embolism. Even if you'd done this in an O.R., couldn't have saved her. You can't blame yourself for her death. This wasn't your fault.
    House: That's the point! I did everything right. She died anyway. Why the hell do you think that would make me feel any better?


& House 2 Foreman: I'm gonna give you a task as an employee. Get out of my way!


& Cuddy: I'm stuck, House. I keep wanting to move forward. I keep wanting to move on, and I can't. I mean, my new house, with my new fiance, and all I can think about is you. I just need to know if you and I can work.
    House: You think I can fix myself?
    Cuddy: I don't know.
    House: 'Cause I'm the most screwed-up person in the world.
    Cuddy: I know. I love you. I wish I didn't. But I can't help it.


& House: How do I know I'm not hallucinating?
    Cuddy: Did you take the Vicodin?
    House: No.
    Cuddy: Then I think we're okay.


+ Еще quotes на Imdb.


And this was the

The End of Season VI


! Бают, о планировании еще, как минимум, 2 сезонов.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий