1 авг. 2010 г.

The Ghost Writer

& Adam Lang: Have you really got my entire book on that little thing?
    Amelia: We can get 100 books on it, Adam. And it can be copied in a flash. That's the trouble.
    Adam: Amazing.


& Ghost: Hi, Rick. Now they want the book in two weeks. Thanks for getting me this job. Can't talk. Some peace protestors are trying to kill me.


& Amelia: Are you ill?
    Ghost: No, I'm aging. This place is Shangri-La in reverse.


& Adam: Are you saying I can't leave the United States?
    Lawyer-1: As your attorney, I strongly advise you not to travel to any country that recognizes the jurisdiction of the International Criminal Court.
    Adam: Well, just about every country in the world recognizes the ICC.
    Lawyer-1: America doesn't.
    Adam: Who else?
    Lawyer-2: Iraq, China, North Korea, Indonesia, Israel.
    Adam: And that's it?
    Lawyer-2: There are some parts of Africa.


& Hotel clerk: What can I do for you, sir?
    Ghost: You wouldn't happen to know if there are any flights leaving the airport tonight, would you?
    Clerk: Not unless you've got your own private jet.
    Ghost: I lent it to my butler.



On Imdb


~ Ну так, незамысловато. От Ghost-a избавляться, конечно, нужно. Но не так же тупогрубо.



The Ghost Writer

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий