7 авг. 2010 г.

Little Big Soldier

& Big Soldier 2 Little Soldier: You hurt? ... Now it gonna hurt more. ... You're welcome, young man! ... You'll live, you know. ... And don't curse. My dad said, scratch when you're itchy, smile when you ain't lucky!


& Big Soldier: My dad said, no shame for living to fight another day, only for being dead in vain.


& Little Soldier: What now?
    Big Soldier: Like my dad said, step in shit, something good awaits me.


& Big Soldier: Pretty good. Just a General, not a big deal. Maybe I'd capture their King later.


& Little Soldier: I have an idea.
    Big Soldier: Just say it.
    Little Soldier: Remember, we're in the same boat.
    Big Soldier: Yes, like my dad said, Whether it's a an eagle or a chicken, they are just meat once placed in a hotpot.
    Little Soldier: Figured.


& Little Soldier: Need help.
    Big Soldier: Not a perfect idea... but still a good plan.


& Big Soldier: One main leads to homecoming
                My home is right at the foot of Mt. Liang
                Soils are rich there. 5 acres of farms...

    Little Soldier: You're loosing it.
    Big Soldier: Pretty good. My dad said, as long as you still alive, it's pretty good.



On Imdb


! Pretty good )

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий