4 авг. 2010 г.

Kick-Ass (1/2)

& Dave Lizewski: Come on, be honest with yourself. At some point in our lives we all wanted to be a superhero.


& Dave: I wasn't into sports. I wasn't a mathlete or a hard core gamer. I didn't have a piercing or an eating disorder or 3,000 friends on MySpace. My only superpower was being invisible to girls. And out of my friends, man, I wasn't even the funny one. Like most people my age, I just existed.


& Dave: Look at this asshole just watching. Come on, be honest with yourself. Would you do anything differently? We see someone in trouble and we wish we could help but ... we don't. The world I lived in... heroes only existed in comic books. I guess that would have been okay if bad guys were make-believe*, too. But they're not.


& Dave 2 his own reflection: You are fucking awesome.


& Hit Girl: Okay, you cunts... Let's see what you can do now. Eeny, meeny... miny, mo.


& Hit Girl 2 Kick-Ass: Let's go. ... Hey, asshole, you can't use the front door now.


& Hit Girl: Oh, dude, that is one gay looking taser.


& Dave: How do I get a hold of you?
    Hit Girl: You just contact the Mayor's office. He has a special signal he shines in the sky. In the shape of a giant cock.



--Dict:
make-believe — выдумка; фантазия


On Imdb


~ Ну так, как-то. Не цепляет. Не настроился, наверное. Оказался не готов.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий