20 авг. 2010 г.

30 Rock 1x5, 1x6, 1x7

Jack-Tor

Season 1, Episode 5

& Pete: Why would Tracy pretend to be illiterate?
    Liz: To get out of coming to work.
    Pete: Oh, so first you thought he was illiterate, and now you think he's lazy? Jeez, you are racist.
    Liz: No. Tracy took advantage of my white guilt, which is to be used only for good, like over-tipping* and supporting Barack Obama.

On Imdb

Jack Meets Dennis

Season 1, Episode 6

& Liz: What is the problem?
    Tracy: I can't be normal! If I'm normal, I'm boring. If I'm boring, I'm not a movie star. If I'm not a movie star, then I'm poor. And poor people can't afford to pay back the $75,000 in cash they owe Quincy Jones!
    Liz: Wow...Talking to that guy, it's like looking in a mirror, huh?

& Liz: Oh, a blackout. That'll work.
    Pete: All right, Nobody panic! The backup generator will kick in in just a few seconds. ... Okay, you can panic.

On Imdb


Tracy Does Conan

Season 1, Episode 7

& Liz: "Well, it's almost Thanksgiving, everybody. And I know what this crowd's giving thanks for. Estate tax reform."
& Jack Donaghy: That is terrific. But, do you think it's too topical*? I really enjoyed that. Damn, I wish this event were tonight.
    Liz: It's not tonight? When is it?
    Jack: February.
    Liz: Why are you wearing a tux?
    Jack: It's after 6:00. What am I, a farmer?


& Dennis: So what did you want to talk to me about, huh?
    Liz: Nothing. I forget. I just want to listen to you play Halo 'til I fall asleep.

On Imdb

-- Dict:
over-tipping #8212; крупные чаевые
topical — актуальный

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий