29 авг. 2010 г.

30 Rock 1x19

Corporate Crush

Season 1, Episode 19

& Frank: Hey, what's wrong with you?
    Liz: What?
    Frank: Your face... it's like you're happy or something.


& Don Geiss: Boy, Jack... you really terrified the people with that fireworks special of yours.
    Jack: Well, we were trying for something dramatic, and I don't regret trying.
    Don Geiss: Well, you gotta try. As my old man always said, If you try, you win. And he was a hell of a garbage man.



& Jack’s assistant: Miss Lemon, Mr. Donaghy would like to see you. He's across the street at Christie's auction house.
    Liz: Oh, brother.
    Pete: What's this?
    Liz: Jack goes to Sbarro when he's angry, the New York Stock Exchange when he's horny*, and Christie's auction house when he's depressed.


& Liz: What are you doing?!
    Jack: I'm watching the ballgame with you and the Floydster.
    Liz: But don't you kind of feel like a third wheel, Jack?
    Jack: No, Lemon you're the third wheel.
    Liz: Excuse me?
    Jack: Well, it's really quite simple. Men seek out the company of other men they admire and want to be like. Floyd is me 20 years ago. I'm Don Geiss 30 years ago. 20 years from now, Floyd will be me, I'm gonna be Don Geiss, and Don Geiss will be dead.
    Liz: Who thinks like that?
    Jack: Men do. That's why you're the third wheel.



-- Dict:
horny — рогатый; грубый; сексуально возбужденный


On Imdb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий