5 авг. 2010 г.

Kick-Ass (2/2)

& Red Mist: That's right, we're superheroes, love us.


& Big Daddy: Mindy... No more homework, baby doll. It's time for Frank D'Amico to go byebye.


& Katie: Dave? What the fuck are you doing? Why are you dressed as Kick-Ass?
    Dave: Because I am Kick-Ass.
    Katie: What are you talking about?
    Dave: And I'm also not gay.
    Katie: Fuck!


& Mindy: Daddy, I think I've found one. It's perfect and they can deliver it in 3 days. Ah, it's 300,000 bucks.
    Dad: Well, can you think of anything else you'd rather spend it on? ... Oh my gosh. That is cool. Add to shopping cart.


& Dave: Suddenly I understood why superheroes only existed in comic books. I got why people didn't risk their lives for strangers. Because, for the first time in my life, I had something worth living for. Something to lose.


& Chris: What are you gonna do to them?
    Frankie: You really wanna be a part of my business?
    Chris: Yeah.
    Frankie: Then sit down, shut up and watch.


& Frankie: Showtime.


& Kick-Ass: Even with my metal plates and my fucked-up nerve endings... I gotta tell you... that hurt.


& Hit Girl: Show's over, motherfuckers.


& Todd: I think I'm in love with her, dude.
    Marty: She looks like she's about 11 years old, but...
    Todd: I can wait. I solemnly* vow* to save myself for her.
    Marty: That should be really difficult for you.


& Hit Girl: Do you wanna deal with owing my dad? Then shut the hell up and pick your weapon.
    Kick-Ass: Is that what I think it is?
    Hit Girl: Damn straight. You better start reading the instructions because... you're gonna be using it in about 5 minutes.


& Guard: Well, let her in. It's a little kid. What's the matter with you? Are you okay, sweetheart?
    Hit Girl: I... I lost my mommy and daddy.
    Guard: She lost her mommy and daddy. You wanna use my cell phone? Now can you remember the number?


& Dave: Had I ever been a real superhero? The most I'd ever had to offer the world was good intentions... and a slightly elevated capacity to take a kicking. With no power comes no responsibility. Except... that wasn't true.


& Huge Goon: Fuck this shit. I'm getting the bazooka.
    Chris: Bazooka?
    Frankie: Bazooka?
    Huge Goon: It's only me, boss. Everything's under control.
    Chris: Un... under control? You're grabbing a fucking bazooka, you dumb ass.


& Huge Goon: I always wanted to say this... say hello to my little friend!


& Kick-Ass: Time to go home.
    Hit Girl: Thanks, Kick-Ass. My daddy... he would have been proud of both of us.
    Kick-Ass: Dave. Dave Lizewski.
    Hit Girl: I know that, dumb ass. Mindy. Mindy Macready.



--Dict:
solemnly — торжественно
vow — клясться; давать обет



Kick-Ass

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий