28 авг. 2010 г.

30 Rock 1x17

The Fighting Irish

Season 1, Episode 17

& Jack: Lemon, come here, you've gotta see this. It's a video of a baby panda... sneezing. Sit here. Don't watch the mother, just watch the baby.
    Liz: That is the cutest thing I've ever seen.
    Jack: Isn't that adorable*? You have to fire 10% of your staff.
    Liz: What?!
    Jack: We're synergizing backward overflow. I don't write the policy, Lemon, I only enforce it.
    Liz: No, but I've never fired anybody in my life.
    Jack: It's an acquired skill. I'm not trying to make your life miserable, but this is coming from the top. Now, there are 140 people on this show, so go out there and make 126 people very happy.



& Jack: Who is he? What's his name?
    Liz: Flower guy?
    Jack: Lemon, you've gone chicken killer on me over a guy whose name you don't know?! And you still think our next President should be a woman?


& Liz: I'm gonna go talk to some food about this.



-- Dict:
adorable — восхитительный; прелестный


On Imdb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий