3 авг. 2010 г.

The IT Crowd 4x6

Reynholm vs Reynholm

Season 4, Episode 6

& Journalist: And yet, there is some sadness in your life. Tell me about Victoria.
    Douglas: You'll have to forgive me, there's been quite a few Victorias.
    Journalist: Your wife?
    Douglas: My God, my wife, oh yes, Victoria! What a fantastic woman. The two weeks we were married were unforgettable.
    Journalist: She disappeared in mysterious circumstances, did she not?
    Douglas: She vanished while washing the car. Despite a search that lasted nearly five hours, we found nothing. So naturally, we assumed the worst.


& Douglas: Hey, why don't you take your clothes off?
    Journalist: What?!
    Douglas: Come on, we both knew it was on the cards as soon as I realized you were a woman!
    Journalist: What if someone were to walk in?
    Douglas: I left strict instructions not to be disturbed in case we had sex.


& Douglas: I want to divorce my wife.
    Jen: Why are you telling me?!
    Douglas: Aren't you with legal?
    Jen: No.
    Douglas: Remind me?
    Jen: IT... Relationship manager...
    Douglas: Ah. Well then I probably shouldn't have told you any of that. Anyway... I want to divorce her right now. Now's too late. Before now. In fact, I want to have already divorced her, is that possible?
    Jen: Well, as I said, I'm not a lawyer, so...
    Douglas: Yes, but you're a relationship manager, and this is a relationship!


& Jen: Well, erm... have you told her yet?
    Douglas: Kind of. I changed my Friendface profile from "married" to "it's complicated".


& Jen: I have to spend the afternoon with Douglas. Somehow I've been drafted into his legal eagle fantasy. Have you ever spent any serious time with that man? He's unbelievable! You should hear the way he talks about women.
    Roy: Oh yeah, he's some piece of work. He's like a sexy Hitler.
    Jen: I mean, I don't expect to put on a pedal stool, but please, show a little respect!
    Roy: ...... I'm sorry, you don't expect to be put on a what?
    Jen: On a pedal stool.
    Roy: A pedal stool? What's a pedal stool?
    Jen: Oh, you know, you put women on it when you admire them, you know, the phrase.
    Roy: Oh yeah, the famous phrase, "to be put on a pedal stool". "Pedestal"!
    Jen: What?!
    Roy: "Pedestal" is the word! What's a "pedal stool"?! Did you really think there was such a thing as a pedal stool?
    Jen: Shut up, everyone has blind spots.



On Imdb.


\ Boooooring.

— Эпизод — лучше не придумаешь, чтобы прибить сериал. Бай-бай, компьютерщики?



The IT Crowd: The Complete Series (Seasons 1, 2 & 3)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий