5 мар. 2009 г.

Heroes 3x18

Chapter Five 'Exposed' (2009)

Peter Matt Heroes
* Sandra: You gonna keep him up in your closet forever?
   Claire: No. No, I'll come up with something. I have a plan. I just haven't thought of it yet.



* Alex: We could have been hiding in your bedroom for entirely different reasons.
   Claire: Uh, even if things were different, I'm not really into the whole relationship thing right now. ... It just seems like everyone who gets married gets a divorce.
   Alex: Okay, I think it's more like half of all marriages get a divorce or something.
   Claire: Yeah, but who knows how happy that other half is.
   Alex: I don't know. I still think it's worth it.
   Claire: Why?
   Alex: For moments like this. When someone gets you the way that no one else does. It's definitely worth it.

* Sylar: {...} My father did something to me. Something I forgot.
   Luke: Well, that's a good thing, right? Not remembering all the crap that happens to you when you're a kid.
   Sylar: No. It eats away at your soul.

* Luke: Why are you doing this to me?
   Sylar: Because you're here, and I need to express my feelings. You used me for some joy ride, an escape. I got news for you, kid. There is no escape. There is only pain. And you can never outrun it no matter what you do, no matter where you go.







+ Еще quotes с Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий