15 мар. 2009 г.

Австралия

Australia (2008)

Australia Drover Hugh Jackman* Drover: I'm a drover, right? I move the cattle from "A" to "B." All right? I work on commission. No man hires me, no man fires me. {...} Everything I own... I can fit in my saddlebag, which is the way I like it. {...} I'm not saying it's for everyone. No. Definitely not for everyone. Most people like to own things. You know, land, luggage, other people. Makes them feel secure. But all that can be taken away. And in the end, the only thing you really own is, uh- is your story. Just tryin' to live a good one.

* Sarah: We can't let them win.
   Drover: We won't.



* Chinese: You crazy... take all this stuff. Where you think you going? Shanghai?
   Lady Sarah Ashley: A lady never knows what she might need.

Australia Lady Sarah Ashley Drover Nicole Kidman Hugh Jackman* Drover: I'm as good as black to that mob up there. I mix with dingoes, not- not duchesses. They keep out of my way, and I keep out of theirs. That's the way it is.
   Sarah: Just because it is doesn't mean it should be.
   Drover: But that's the way it is.

* Drover: Two Poor Fella rums, Ivan.
   Ivan: No women. Ladies' lounge next door.
   — She's no lady, Ivan. She just drove a mob of cattle across the Never-Never. She deserves a drink like any man.
   Drover: Too bloody right.
   Sarah: Too bloody right.
   Drover: I never drink Poor Fella alone.
   Sarah: Crikey!

* Magarri: You're running.
   Drover: I'm not running, mate.
   Magarri: Yes, you are, brother. You're scared of getting your heart hurt like before, when my sister died. But knowing you, you probably never told Mrs. Boss that you loved her, eh? You got no love in your heart... you got nothing. No dreaming, no story. Nothing.

* Nullah: King George teach me... the rain will fall, the grass grow green... and life, it begin again.
   Sarah: Let's go home.
   Drover: There's no place like it.

* Nullah: Mrs. Boss, I sing you to me.
   Sarah: And I will hear you.

~ Эпический вестерн
+ с Николь Кидман
+ и Хью Джекманом.

++ Just tryin' to live a good one.

Imdb: 7/10 (~19,250 голосов по состоянию на 15/3/9).

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий