27 окт. 2010 г.

Wild Target

По рекомендации anashulicklj

& Victor Maynard: Hello? The matter has been dealt with.


& Victor: Half now, half later. Why do they always have to do that?


& Rose: What do you weigh?


& Gerry: Rose...
    Rose: What?
    Gerry: Don't push your luck too far.
    Rose: What could happen to me?
{ Bazinga! }


& Louisa Maynard: You've committed the ultimate sin, Victor.
    Victor: Mother...
    Louisa: Oh, don't "mother" me.


& Victor: So what do you think I should do?
    Louisa: Well, there's only one thing you can do -- apologize to the client, tell him you'll do the hit for free. Kill her and return the money.


& Mike: Just lay it down then where he can't get it. Before someone gets hurt.
    Tony: Sorry, I'm going to give it to him. He's got a tie on. Plus I didn't shoot him, so he's not so pissed off with me.


& Tony: So I'll be your assistant?
    Victor: Apprentice*. You know, Tony, you're a fine young man... Um... That's all.


& Dixon: Can you tell me anything about him at all?
    Mr. Ferguson: Mike saw him.
    Dixon: Describe him.
    Mike: Taller than average. Thinner than average, average looks. Average moustache.
    Victor Maynard!


& Mike: You're shaking like a leaf. Give me the gun. I'm serious!
    Tony: You know I'm a terrible shot. I could easily aim at your head and blow your balls off. You tried to drown me.
    Mike: Only a bit.
    Tony: I'm an ordinary, kind, peaceful person...
    Mike: Just calm down. Take a deep breath.
    Tony: I am calm!
    Mike: Agh! Aah! Aah...
    Tony: That was an accident! You frightened me! Try and find your ear... Put it on some ice, and the hospital can stitch it back on... There's some ice in the mini-bar.


& Rose: Is this your mother's room?
    Victor: That's right.
    Rose: Mm. Got a thing about plastic covers, haven't you? I bet condoms don't bother you.


& Victor: Mother, I think we have a problem. I know you've invested a great deal in me...
    Louisa: A Beretta for your seventh birthday. A Beretta. The pistol of princes. No boy could have asked for more.


& Rose: He's so nice.
    Tony: Who is?
    Rose: Mr. Maynard, of course. {...} You know, when his mother woke me, I was dreaming about him. {...} It's funny, because yesterday, I couldn't wait to get away, and now I never want to leave.
    Tony: What happened in between?
    Rose: Just enough. No, we'll just stay here together, just the three of us. One big happy family.


& Victor: Did you do that?
    Tony: No, you did.


& Victor: Come on. Don't be a baby.
    Rose: Why are you doing this?
    Tony: Make it a bigger surprise.


& Dixon: So where is he?
    Rose: I don't know.
    Dixon: Tell me, or I'll cut off his finger and make you swallow it. Then I'll leave you alone with him.


& Tony: I've lost my touch.
    Victor: No, reload. I'll mark it through with you. Here we go. Feet, check. Hand, check. Wrist, check. If you have time, relax. I have time. I relax. I hold my breath. I am at one with my gun.


& Tony: Feet... hand... wrist... breath.
    Victor: Extraordinary. Tony, people train for years to be able to do that.
    Tony: I didn't shoot.


& Dixon: Victor Maynard. At last.
    Victor: And you are?..
    Dixon: You know full well who I am. ... Dixon. ... Hector Dixon.
    Victor: How do you spell that?
    Tony: Don't wind him up!
    Dixon: Dxn.
    Victor: Dix...


& Tony: Has anybody seen the cat?


--Dict:
Apprentice — ученик; подмастерье


On Imdb.


Wild Target Soundtrack


Soundtrack (wow):


Regina Spektor — Hotel Song
Come in, come in
I've got to show, show, show you
Come into my bed
I've got to know, know, know you
I have dreams of Orca whales and owls
But I wake up in fear
You will never be my
You will never be my fool
Will never be my fool




Imelda May — Johnny's Got A Boom Boom
He got me with a hook
Those big bass notes
Thunder in my chest
Mm, stuck in my throat
Pulling me down
Like a rumble in the ground
Crawls up from the depths
with a deep down sound
Watch that man
See what's in his hands
Got no joy
He's a big bad boy
Big bomb body
Lonely neck
Swear it was a woman
That he had in his grip
Big vibrations, yeah
Just one glance
He's gonna blow my mind
He's gonna make me wanna, make me wanna, oh!
Johnny got a boom boom
Johnny got a bam...




Yael Naim — New Soul
I'm a new soul
I came to this strange world
Hoping I could learn a bit
'bout how to give and take.
But since I came here
Felt the joy and the fear
Finding myself making
every possible mistake
La la la la la la la la la la la la la
la la la la la la...




Going Up The Country
I'm going up the country
Baby, don't you wanna go?
I'm going up the country
Baby, don't you wanna go?
I'm going to someplace
where I've never been before
I'm going, I'm going
where the water tastes like wine
Hey, hey, yeah, I'm going
where the water tastes like wine
We can jump in the water,
stay drunk all the time
Now, baby,
pack your leaving trunk
You know we got to leave today
Just exactly where we're going,
cannot say
But we might even leave
the U.K.
'Cause there's a brand new game
that I want to play




Imelda May — Mayhem


!! Получил море удовольствия.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий