29 окт. 2010 г.

30 Rock 2x7

Greenzo

Season 2, Episode 7

& Tracy: Jack, have you ever been to Knuckle Beach? It's a totally different world. A world where orange soda's an acceptable substitute for breast milk.
    Jack: Tracy, I don't have to understand their world in order to help them. It's like this great country of ours. We can go into any nation, impose our values, and make things better. It's what Bush is doing all over the globe.


& Liz: I just found out that he's 17 years younger than me. I knew I shouldn't have done this. I look ridiculous.
    Jack: Oh, nonsense. You've never looked better. Do I look ridiculous when you see me with a younger woman? Boy, the art in here is hung really level. A youthful companion is the ultimate status accessory.
    Liz: Well, maybe you can pull that off. You're a man. It's different for women.
    Jack: That is so sexist of you.


& Tracy: What do you want, Jack?
    Jack: Tracy, I wanna talk to you. It's hard for me to admit when I've made a mistake... so I won't.


& Tracy: All right, Jack. What's the plan?
    Jack: One word: Surge.
    Tracy: That's two words!


& Frank: I need to know what we're doing here.
    Jamie: Nothing, Frank. I'm not gay.
    Frank: I'm not gay either. That's why it's perfect. We're just two straight guys who wanna enjoy each other's bodies.


& Frank: I'm not gay-gay. I'm just gay for Jamie.


-- Dict:
Surge — быстрый рост; большая волна


+ On Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий