23 окт. 2010 г.

Machete

& Machete's partner: We do not have to do this!
    Machete: If not us... Who?


& Yvetta Sartana (aka Jessica Alba): Catch you later.


& Booth's guardian # 1: Boss ain't gonna like this. What are we gonna tell him?
    Booth's guardian # 2: Ooops.


& Luz (aka Michelle Rodriguez): You're a fighter.
    Machete: Only when there is something worth fighting for.
    Luz: Is there?
    Machete: Always.


& Luz 2 Machete: Don't start something that you can't finish.


& Padre: It's not safe for you to be here.
    Machete: Not looking for 'safe'.
    Padre: No I mean it's not safe for me for YOU to be here. I absolve you of all your sins. Now get the fuck out!


& Booth's fighter: Please, Father, have mercy.
    Padre: God has mercy, I don't.


& Booth: The Blood of Christ? Taste like Merlot to me.


& Machete: How is your eye?
    Luz: What eye?


+ On Imdb.


Machete


! Yet another trash. From the other side.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий