21 окт. 2010 г.

The A-Team

& 'B.A.' Baracus: You jacking me? What is this, opposite day?
    'Hannibal' Smith: I'm not a thief. But if I don't reach my friend in time, then he dies.
    B.A.: If you ain't a thief, I guarantee you ain't a killer... You ain't gonna shoot me in the head, pops... You know that ain't happening... What the hell's wrong with you, man?! You shoot a total stranger?!! I don't even know you, fool. Damn!


& Hannibal: I don't subscribe to coincidence, Corporal. I believe that, no matter how random things might appear, there's still a plan.


& 'Faceman' Peck: How's your day going?
    B.A.: This is not going to taste good.


& Face: I was just trying to save her.
    Hannibal: Save her?
    Face: Yeah.
    Hannibal: Save her?
    Face: Yeah.
    Hannibal: How? Please, do share with us your plan, Face.
    Face: Okay, I hadn't thought about that yet.


& B.A.: You pancaked my van! I'm gonna kill you, fool!
    Murdock: You can't park there, that's a handicap zone.


& B.A.: I'm BA, and you're gonna be unconcious.


& Hannibal: There's a plan in everything, kid. And I love it when a plan comes together.


& Hannibal: Time, Lynch. Give me a minute and I'm good. If I've got an hour, I'm great. You give me 6 months, I'm unbeatable.


& B.A.: Why are we in a falling tank?
    Murdock: Because the plane exploded!
    B.A.: What... What?! When?!!
    Murdock: Recently! The Reapers shot it down!
    B.A.: What Reapers?
    Murdock: The same ones that are still trying to kill us!


& B.A.: I blame you, Hannibal!
    Murdock: Technically, we're not flying.
    B.A.: I know! Because we're falling, fool!


& Flight Control Commander: Are they trying to shoot down that other drone?
    Sosa: No. They're trying to fly that tank.


& Lynch's assistant: Why do we have her?
    Lynch: She's got a fantastic personality. That's why.


& Lynch: I want her phones, her computers, any support packages she operates. I wanna know everything. I want active intercept taps on everything she's got. I want every move monitored from this moment forward.
    Lynch's assistant: You realize she's DOD.
    Lynch: I don't care if she's G-O-D. Do it.


& Face: I'm here because the truth is worth the risk.


& Lynch: Wow, that's awesome! That looks exactly like Call Of Duty, doesn't it?


& B.A.: Hey, boss. Why so many of these damn things anyway?
    Hannibal: Because overkill is underrated, my friend.


& B.A.: "Victory attained* by violence is tantamount* to defeat, for it is momentary*."
    Hannibal: Gandhi. "It is better to be violent if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence."
    B.A.: Who said that?
    Hannibal: Same guy. Gandhi wasn't afraid to fight for the things he believed in. What is it you believe in, B.A.?



-- Dict:
attained — достигается
tantamount — равносильный; равноценный
momentary — сиюминутный; кратковременный; преходящий


+ On Imdb.


The A-Team



! Трэш. Awesome, crazy-ass foolishness.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий