14 окт. 2010 г.

Grown Ups

& Referee: Double dribble.
    Young Kurt McKenzie: Why, because I'm black?


& Lenny Feder: Why are they inside right now, anyways? Why would they not come out here and enjoy the lake... or do something in the woods?..
    Eric Lamonsoff: There wasn't a time of day that I wasn't outside. You know, we weren't. We were always... We were never in.


& Lenny: Wait a minute. Are you kidding me?!
    Greg Feder: What?
    Keithie Feder: What?
    Lenny: Rope on a tree, baby. You know what that means?
    Charlotte: We get to hang ourselves?
    Lenny: You see a rope and a lake and that doesn't make you wanna go nuts?!


& Eric: Higgins, what are you doing?
    Marcus Higgins: I don't wear pants at my house, I'm not wearing them in your house. Sorry.
    Roxanne Chase-Feder: That was a man's ass?!


& Lenny: Let's see this. Look at that. That's it, buddy. Okay, throw the rock... Skim* it... Throw it at a tree... Throw it at the lake... Throw it at your brother! Hit your head with it!! Just do something.


& Andre McKenzie: Hoochie mama.
    Greg Feder: What does that mean?
    Andre: I don't know, but it feels right.


& Kurt: I hope that car never gets fixed.
    Rob: I don't think it will. I took the spark plugs out.
    Lenny: Nice. We're all looking at the same time. Let's at least take shifts. Lamonsoff, you and me look at the tree.
    Rob: McKenzie, we're gonna look at her butt for a little bit. All right. Good plan.
    Lenny: Aaaaand, shift.


& Rob: Is that getting me horny? Yes.


& Kurt: All sexy. Deanne. You should change your name to Deyonce. Oh, God.
    Deanne McKenzie: Yeah, so now he thinks I'm sexy, huh?
    Kurt: Can I just enjoy a dance with my fine-ass wife?
    Deanne: Yes. To the whitest song ever. Yes.


& Gloria: Life can be difficult sometimes. It gets bumpy*, what with family and kids... and things not going exactly like you planned. But that's what makes it interesting. In life, the first act, always exciting. The second act... that's where the depth comes in.


& Malcolm: Well, well, well, if it isn't the other black guy who grew up here.
    Kurt: No, no, no. In this town, I'm the black guy and you're the other black guy.
    Malcolm: No, man, in this town, I'm the black guy. White people see me coming in their store, they get scared.
    Kurt: Yeah? When white people see me coming into their store, they run. Yeah, yeah. These my white people. Go get your own.


& Wiley: Would you mind if I touch your belly? I love babies. I love to feel them kick.
    Deanne: Sure, go ahead... That's not my baby, that's my boob.
    Wiley: Oh, I like to feel those too.



-- Dict:
Skim — скользить; едва касаться
bumpy — ухабистый


On Imdb


Grown Ups (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo)


+ Adam Sandler @ his best.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий