29 окт. 2010 г.

My Name Is Earl 3x1-2

My Name Is Inmate #28301-016

Season 3, Episodes 1-2

& Darnell: Here you go, Earl. Sometimes incarcerated people like yourself use their time in prison to get closer with god. Those are some books I found to be helpful on my journey to find religion.
    Earl: 'Holy Bible.' 'The Torah.' 'Are you there God? It's me, Margaret.' Thanks, Crab man.
    Darnell: Shalom, Earl.


& Randy: Okay, everybody quiet. It's my turn. First question: Where do we hide the toothpaste?
    Earl: Behind the mirror.
    Randy: ???
    Earl: The bathroom mirror, pulls open from the left.
    Randy: Cool. A secret compartment*.


& Darnell: No, no, no, no, no. You press the "set time" button to set the time. And you press the "set alarm" button to set the alarm.
    Randy: "Set the time" to set the time. "Set alarm" to set the alarm. Why didn't you tell me it rhymes?
    Joy: There you go. You have a good night. And if you need anything, we'll be right back there.
    Darnell: If possible, could you try not to need anything for the next 20 minutes or so? We're going to go...
    Joy: ...balance the checkbook.
    Randy: No, wait! Look. Earl usually talks to me till I fall asleep.
    Darnell: The checkbook. I've got to transfer some funds, baby.
    Joy: I'll be right in. You go sharpen your pencil.


& Joy: You know we're not really balancing the checkbook, right? Okay, you got three minutes or else he finishes without me. What do you want to talk about?
    Randy: Time travel... No, horses...
    Joy: All right, horses.
    Randy: No, no, no, no. Seahorses... Seahorses in space... travel. No. Time travel.



--Dict:
compartment — отсек; купе; помещение


+ on Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий