5 окт. 2010 г.

House M.D. 7x3

Unwritten

Season 7, Episode 3

& Wilson: House, that's...
    House: Ironic? Weird? Crazy?
    Wilson: I was going to say normal.
    House: For now. We're in the honeymoon period. Our brains are flooded with endorphins. Once she snaps out of it, where does that leave us?
    Wilson: In an adult relationship.
    House: Name one thing that Cuddy and I have in common besides work.
    Wilson: There's... You're both... Wait.
    House: Exactly! Long-term relationships are based on compatibility, and right now we only have sex.
    Wilson: House, you don't actually think she'd dump you because you, what, don't do yoga? Listen to the B-52s?
    House: Not right away. We'll fight, make up sex, fight, maybe sex, and then she'll dump me. With possible goodbye sex.


& Alice: I'm out of here.
    House: Can't. We had a deal.
    Alice: Try and stop me.
    House: Okay. This woman is on a 72-hour psychiatric hold. If she tries to run, shoot her. With a sedative. That's more convenient.


& Taub: So we're taking this case 'cause you're a fan?
    House: No, that would be crazy and unprofessional. You're taking this case 'cause I said so.


& Cuddy: This isn't a date! We're on a case.
    House: Ever hear of multitasking?


& Cuddy: What's behind your back?
    House: Peace penguin.
    Cuddy: What room should I return it to?
    House: 243.


& House: I need some help with Alice Tanner. She wants a vagina.
    Cuddy: I'm pretty attached to mine.


& House: We need to make her cooperate. We have to offer her something she wants.
    Chase: She wants to kill herself, House.
    House: I can work with that.


& Alice: Why do you care about me? You think you know me because you read my books?
    House: No. I know pain. Think you can handle it, and one day you can't. When that happens, you either find reasons to go on, or ... you don't.


& Taub: If we add those to the symptoms we've seen and the pericardial effusion... It's lupus.
    House: Can't be lupus.
    Taub: Why not?
    House: It isn't curable.


& Cuddy: What is her [Sam at carting race] problem?
    House: She hates Jews!
    Cuddy: Never... Again!


& House: How can I be right and wrong?


& House: Why would she lie about the accident?
    Chase: Everybody lies.
    House: Everybody has a reason.


& Cuddy: I'm not gonna dump you because we like different food or books or music. On the other hand, I might dump you if you don't talk to me when you have a problem with our relationship. I know you believe that now... But the fact is... who cares about common? Common is boring. It's... Common! I like being with you. You make me better. Hopefully, I make you better. What we have is... Uncommon. And I've never been happier.



On Imdb


Пошла рутина? Драма стала комедией. А в эпизоде 7(+/-) встряска?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий