16 окт. 2010 г.

30 Rock 2x4

Rosemary's Baby

Season 2, Episode 4

& Jack: So what are you gonna do with your money, put it into a 401k?
    Liz: Yeah, I gotta get one of those.
    Jack: What?! Where do you invest your moneys?
    Liz: What? I have 12 grands on my account.
    Jack: Are you an immigrant?


& Liz: No! God, no! No, I won't fire her. It's mean. And I like her. And she's right, we should be pushing the envelope*.
    Jack: Oh, God! Push the envelope... Do you know who says that? People who don't have the guts or the brains to work inside the system. Letter writers, radicals, Howard Dean...


& Liz: Is that guy carrying a gun?
    Rosemary: Yeah, but don't worry, he's not a cop.


& Jack: Never go with a hippie to a second location.


& Liz: I can't end up like that. I have got to make money and save it. And I have to do that thing that rich people do where they turn money into more money. Can you teach me how to do that?
    Jack: With my eyes closed.
    Liz: Oh, good, because I want to send Rosemary $400 a month forever.
    Jack: You should, that woman is unemployable.
    Liz: Rosemary says that women become obsolete in this business when there's no one left that wants to see them naked.
    Jack: You make enough money, you can pay people to look at you naked. To the future, Lemon.



-- Dict:
pushing the envelope — =To innovate, or go beyond commonly accepted boundaries.


+ On Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий