18 окт. 2010 г.

The Big Bang Theory 4x4

The Hot Troll Deviation

Season 4, Episode 4

& Raj: Oh, you're so arrogant*. If you were a superhero, your name would be Captain Arrogant. And you know what your superpower would be? Arrogance.
    Sheldon: You're wrong again. If my superpower were arrogance, my name would be Dr. Arroganto.
    Howard: I love watching Raj and Sheldon try to work together.
    Leonard: Yeah, it's like if Alien and Predator decided to go partners in a Jamba Juice.


& Sheldon: Penny?
    Penny: What's up?
    Sheldon: Nothing. I just wanted to make Raj stop talking.


& Penny: Well, I'd ask you guys if you want dessert, but I know Sheldon doesn't eat dessert on Tuesdays. And even if Raj wanted something, he couldn't tell me. Howard won't order anything, but he will come up with some sort of skeevy* comment involving the words pie or cheesecake. And Leonard's lactose intolerant, so he can't eat anything here without his intestines blowing up like a balloon animal.
    Leonard: Hang on a second. I could have the fruit platter.
    Penny: You want the fruit platter?
    Leonard: Does it have melon on it?
    Penny: Yeah.
    Leonard: No, I can't eat melon.


& Penny: Oh, Howard, heads up. Your ex-girlfriend just came in for her shift.
    Howard: Wow. How am I going to play this? Sophisticated and relaxed? Friendly, noncommittal? Cold and distant?
    Bernadette: Hi, guys.
    Sheldon: I see you decided to go with pathetic and frightened.
    Raj: It's one of his best moves.


& Sheldon's voice: Penny? Penny? Penny?
    Howard: Would you have opened the door if you knew it was me?
    Penny: Not since I found out the teddy bear you gave me had a webcam in it.


& Leonard: ...So anyway, Howard asked Penny to talk to Bernadette, and she did, and Bernadette agreed to meet him for a cup of coffee.
    Sheldon: One question.
    Leonard: Yeah?
    Sheldon: Why on earth are you telling me all this?
    Leonard: I don't know. Sometimes your movements are so lifelike, I forget you're not a real boy.



--- Dict:
arrogant — высокомерный
skeevy — creepy, dirty, dodgy, nasty


On Imdb.


. All the Wolowitz episode. I like this guy.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий