12 окт. 2010 г.

Resident Evil: Afterlife

& Mr General: Hurts... doesn't it? Well, it's just the start of the bad news.


& Luther: That is one crazy son of a bitch.


& Luther: Nice landing.
    Alice: I think technically it's called crashing.


& Chris Redfield (AKA Wentworth Miller AKA Michael Scofield): I'm not a prisoner. I shouldn't be in here. {...} I can help you. I know way out of this place.
A-ha-ha-ha! Well done!


& Luther: Whoa! Holy Shit.
    Alice: Girl's gotta be prepared.


& Alice: Why am I not surprised?


& General: I always knew you'd be drawn to your friends. Loyalty... Highly overrated.


& General: Now I have a new subordinate. And a new plan. You were the only one who successfully bonded with the T-virus. Your DNA is stronger than the others. I ingest you... I gain control.
    Alice: That's pretty smart thinking. There is only one problem with that plan.
    General: And what is that?
    Alice: I'm not on the menu.


& Chris: What is that?
    Alice: Trouble.




On Imdb


Resident Evil: Afterlife


+ Milla Jovovich forever. How much we love her.
+ And soundtrack is ... just awesome.
+ General's favorites button: Purge Facility. Nice.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий