26 сент. 2010 г.

Mad Men 2x9

Six Month Leave

Season 2, Episode 6

& Betty: I haven't been sleep... sleeping very well. You know what helps?
    Carla: Splash cold water on your face and go outside. You'll notice things are right where you left them.


& Roger: Did she kick you out? You leave?
    Don: There's nothing to talk about.
    Roger: Look, people make mistakes. You feel bad about it. You think things over, and in the end you do the grand gesture for her. It'll be easy for you. You're creative.
    Don: Roger, will you stop?
    Roger: All I'm going to say is do you want to be right, or do you want to be married? I know marriage isn't a natural state, but you do it.


& Freddie: What am I going to do?
    Don: It's not an ending. It's a fresh start.
    Freddie: If I don't go into that office every day, who am I?



On Imdb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий