14 сент. 2010 г.

Iron Man 2

The first one

& Stark: You want my property? You can't have it! But I did you a big favor. I've successfully privatized world peace. What more do you want?


& Stark: Take it, just take it.
   Pepper: I don't know what to think.
   Stark: Don't think, drink.


& Stark: You know the question I get asked most often is Tony how do you go to the bathroom with the suit? ••• Just like that.


& Hammer: Ivan... What's this? Jack? Is that a helmet? It doesn't look like a helmet to me. How are you supposed to get a head in there? {...} That's not a helmet, it's a head. I need to put a guy in there. I need to fit a person in that suit, you understand?
   Ivan: Drone better.
   Hammer: What? Drone better? Why is drone better? Why drone better?
   Ivan: People make problem. Trust me, drone better.


& Stark: Rhodey, you're still locked on?
   Rhodes: Yeah.
   Stark: Drop your socks and grab your crocs, we're about to get wet on this ride.


& Ivan: Good to be back.


& Rhodes: Hammer, I want to know what you're gonna do for us.
   Hammer: What am I gonna do for you? First thing I'm gonna do for you is I'm gonna upgrade your software...


& Rhodes: I'm talking about firepower.
   Hammer: Well, you're talking to the right guy. Claridge Hi-Tec semi-automatic 9 mm pistol. Too downtown? I agree.
       M-24 shotgun pump action. 5-round magazine, but you know what, you're not a hunter. What am I talking about? I'm getting rid of it.
       This is the FN-2000 from Belgium. They do make something better than waffles. It's beautiful, but I can tell this isn't disco enough for you so I'm gonna put it right here.
       You're looking at a Milkor 40 mm grenade launcher. Tear gas, smoke. Hippie control. You're tough. Let me tell you something, Size does matter. Don't let anyone tell you different.
       This is an M134 7.62 minigun. Six individual barrels. The torso taker, powder maker. Our boys in uniform call it Uncle Gazpacho or Puff the Magic Dragon.
       Okay. These are the Cubans baby. These are the Cohibas, the Montecristos... That's a kinetic-kill sidewinder vehicle with a secondary cyclotrimethylenetrinitramine RDX burst. It's capable of busting a bunker under the bunker you just busted. If it were any smarter it would write a book. A book that would make Ulysses look like it was written in crayon. And would read it to you.
       This is my Eiffel Tower. This is my Rachmaninoff's Third. My Pieta. It's completely elegant, it's bafflingly* beautiful. And it's capable of reducing the population of any standing structure to zero. I call it the Ex-Wife.


& Hammer: Hey, Ivan. I got Senator Stern here. Thought we'd swing over and look at some of the drone designs.
   Ivan: The drone is not going to be ready.
   Hammer: Not ready... What do you mean?
   Ivan: It can make presentation not demonstration.
   Hammer: What the hell is the difference?
   Ivan: Presentation, no fly, no shoot.
   Hammer: Wait. What can we make 'em do, I mean, this is a weapons demonstration.
   Ivan: I can make salute.


& Stark: Rhodes! I got an idea. You wanna be a hero?


& Dr. Fury: Now this is agent Romanoff's assessment of you. Read it.
   Stark: Personality overview: Mr Stark displays compulsive behavior. In my own defense, that was last week. Prone to self-destructive tendencies. I was dying. I mean, please, aren't we all? Textbook narcissism?.. Agreed.


& Senator: Mr Stark, thank you for such an exceptionally distinguished performance. You deserve this. Oh, sorry. Funny, how annoying a little prick can be, isn't it? Let's get a photo.


--Dict:
bafflingly — to frustrate or check (a person) as by confusing or perplexing


On Imdb


. Really good one.


Iron Man 2 (Single-Disc Edition)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий