28 сент. 2010 г.

House M.D. 7x2

Selfish

Season 7, Episode 2

& Taub: And what's with the death's head cane?
    House: They didn't have a death's ass cane in my size.


& House: Loud noise, flashing lights. Scare the patient to death to confirm Long QT. If you insist, do it in a room with one of those thingamabobs* that brings people back to life.


& House 2 Cuddy: Come on. One peck*. Just enough to arouse him a little.
    Wilson: I... Hey, I'm not even...
    House: I didn't mean you.


& House: I can't handle it.
    Wilson: What happened?
    House: She said "yes," and I heard "no." I didn't actually hear "no." But I just... Was sure that's what she meant. Way she tilted her head and half-arched her eyebrow. What do I even care what she meant? She said "yes." That's all that matters. I'm screwing this up.




& Wilson: You and Cuddy have got to figure out a way of avoiding this problem. Set some ground rules.
    House: Yeah. I have to avoid this problem. If I can restrict our interactions to places where neither of us are wearing pants...
    Wilson: Yeah, that's not avoiding the problem, that's avoiding the issue.
    House: Since avoidance is my plan for dealing with the issue, technically, that's not avoiding it. Thanks.


& Cuddy: I sit around on my bureaucratic ass?!
    Taub: I was relaying your words.
    House: I said well-formed. I said well-formed!


& Cuddy: HR can't find you a new supervisor.
    House: How come?
    Cuddy: Because you're unsupervisable, House. Two department chairs threatened to quit.
    House: Well, I guess we're stuck with each other.


& Cuddy: I have no idea why I'm making this call or if it's the right call to make. But if you feel strongly about presenting the parents your treatment option, you can do it.
    House: Thank you, I will. Several hours ago.


& Cuddy: That fight... was the first honest interaction you and I have had since we came back to work. If we are painfully, brutally honest with each other, maybe we'll get lucky again.
    House: You've got a big ass.



-- Dict:
thingamabobs — what you call something when you can't think of the name or the name is on the tip of your tongue.
peck — легкий поцелуй


On Imdb


Хауз такой лапочка. И куда же нас (их) это заведёт?..

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий