29 сент. 2010 г.

Mad Men 2x10

The Inheritance

Season 2, Episode 10

& Don: Campbell, you do the talking. Kinsey, you do the listening.
    Peggy: Don, you wanted me to remind them about the congressmen.
    Pete: We know. They control the purse strings.
    Don: No, they are the customers. They want aerospace in their districts. Let them know that we can help them bring these contracts home.


& Betty: She's a silly woman. All that talk about her underthings. Daddy used to fine us for small talk, remember? Conversation is an art.


& Pete: Everything's so easy for you.
    Peggy: It's not easy for anyone, Pete.


& Kinsey: Advertising, if anything, helps bring on change. The market... and
I'm talking in a purely Marxist sense... dictates that we must include
everyone. The consumer has no color.


& Betty: Sometimes I feel like I'll float away if Don isn't holding me down.
    The hardest part is realizing you're in charge.



On Imdb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий