8 сент. 2010 г.

Mad Men 2x2

Flight 1

Season 2, Episode 2

& Eugene: Hey Brooklyn, come home with me. Why not? I live alone.
    Peggy: Why should I?
    Eugene: Because I like you, and we're having a good time, and I'm a good kisser and you know you want to.
    Peggy: Eugene, I'm in the persuasion* business, and frankly I'm disappointed by your presentation.


& Pete: I don't know what to do. I just saw him at the barber. What does one do?
    Don: Make arrangements, I guess.
    Pete: What am I supposed to do?
    Don: What people do. Go home.
    Pete: I don't even think I know how old he was. {...} Am I going to cry?
    Don: You just had a shock. I wouldn't... worry about what you're feeling. Go home and be with your family.
    Pete: Why?
    Don: Because that's what people do.
    Pete: Is that what you would do?
    Don: Yes. You should go home.
    Pete: Really? Everything's exactly the same. What about the Stouffer's meeting?
    Don: I'll cancel it. It's not hurting anything. There's life, and there's work.



-- Dict:
persuasion — убеждение; мнение



On Imdb



Mad Men: Season Two

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий