20 сент. 2010 г.

30 Rock 1x21

Hiatus*

Season 1, Episode 21

& Nurse: Okay. Now let's start the examination. Are you getting enough sleep?
    Liz: No.
    Nurse: Drinking water?
    Liz: No.
    Nurse: Are you exercising at all?
    Liz: No.
    Nurse: You're still working those long hours.
    Liz: Yes.
    Nurse: How's the stress eating?
    Liz: Under control.
    Nurse: You're still not eating right, huh?
    Liz: No, but I am eating a lot.


& Dr. Leo Spaceman 2 Jack: You're actually in better shape than last year. You lost a couple pounds. Your lab work is good. And your blood pressure is... 310/280. We have a winner.


& Liz: How are you feeling?
    Jack: They gave me something. My mouth tastes like purple.
    Liz: Okay.
    Jack: I saw it, Lemon... my whole life passing right before my eyes. Neil Patterson pitching me the rotating microwave tray. Me personally coining the phrase "What's the upside?" Participating in Hands Across America. And all the time I've been on this Earth, I have only one regret... I should have worked more.
    Liz: That's what you're taking away from this experience?
    Jack: Work is the only thing I'm good at.


-- Dict:
Hiatus — пробел; зияние; отверстие


On Imdb


And this was

the End of Season 1



30 Rock: Season 1

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий