22 окт. 2009 г.

The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3

* Walter Garber: And so?
   Delgado: And so, I'm sitting there staring at him, right? He tells me to get my crunchy fucking fucknuts the fuck out of there. You believe that shit? You know what I said, right?
   Garber: No, what did you say?
   Delgado: Shit. "Okay."
   Garber: You fucking said, "Okay." I'm sure you did.


* Ryder: I know that soon I won't be alone... and if I'm the first to get shot, I'm the first of many to get shot.
   Garber: That's correct, but then you'd still be dead.
   Ryder: Dead is an improvement on a lot of things I can think of, buddy boy.
   You know, we all owe God a death. And I'm a man who pays his debts. Are you a man who pays his debts?
   Garber: Yeah, yeah, sure. TV, cable, and my mortgage. That's a little like dying once a month.


* Garber: Did it hit you?
   Ryder: Shit always hits you, man.



* Mayor: Ten-million dollars. I'll write him a check and get it over with.
   Deputy Mayor LaSalle: He wants it in cash.
   Mayor: I was joking, LaSalle. ... Ten-million dollars. Where do they get these numbers?
   LaSalle: Actually, 10 is the limit, sir.
   Mayor: Why is that?
   LaSalle: Request to the City Controller, he forwards it to one of our lenders... cash gets released to the Federal Reserve. Limit at any time is 10 million.
   Mayor: Some idiot with a gun wouldn't know that. I didn't know.
   LaSalle: Well... you're very busy, sir.
   Mayor: How do you know that?


* Garber: You gotta rethink. You got to adapt.
   Ryder: No. No, I gave you instructions, and you know the consequences!
   Garber: I mean, don't you have a plan B?
   Ryder: No, plan B is enforcing plan A!


* Ryder: Why are we discussing weight? Shouldn't you think: "Get the fuck out of there"?
   Garber: Okay, get the fuck out of there.
   Ryder: Good, that's progress.


* Garber's wife: Now, you listen to me.
   Garber: Yeah, I'm listening.
   Garber's wife: Now, you do what you have to do, but we need milk. So on your way home, I want you to bring a gallon.
   Garber: Of milk? Okay.
   Garber's wife: You promise.
   Garber: Why do we?.. Why a gallon? Why not a half a gallon?
   Garber's wife: Just bring a gallon. A gallon.


* Ryder 2 Garber: You're my goddamn hero.



Недостаточные, по-моему, 6.6/10 на Imdb (> 14,000 голосов по состоянию на 20/10/9).

+ Travolta, Washington, Turturro.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий