4 окт. 2009 г.

My Name Is Earl 1x11

Barn Burner

Season 1, Episode 11


* Joy: They are monsters, Darnell. Those kids are two little monsters. They used my going-out lipstick to draw boobs on the car headlights again.
   Darnell: Joy, I'm tryin' to work.
   Joy: Sweetheart, you're picking crabmeat out of claws. It's not like you're in a hospital doing a kidney transplantation.


* Randy: What are you gonna do now, you stupid bird? I'm behind a fence. Stupid chick... I don't wanna punch you in the nose, big chicken... so I'm just gonna lay down and die now. Okay? Here I am dyin'.



* Earl: I can't cross you off the list.
   Joy's white son: You mean, your idiot list?
   Earl: Is that what your mom calls it?
   Joy's white son: Yeah. She puts another word in front of idiot, but I don't know what it means. The guy in Scarface says it a lot.



+ Еще quotes с Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий